We have been offering diploma courses since April 2016 in cooperation with universities of teacher education.
Here is the most important information:
DIPLOMA COURSE IN DALTON PLAN PEDAGOGY
- Teachers of all types of schools with completed initial training
- Kindergarten pedagogues with completed initial training
- Students of the PH as a.o. Listeners
- People who work in a pedagogical or social professional field and meet the admission requirements for universities of teacher education.
In the course "Dalton plan pedagogy" the participants are taught in 6 modules the theoretical basics, the organization of lessons, the implementation of Dalton plan lessons according to the various circumstances, as well as numerous practical observations. After completing the course, the graduates can integrate Dalton plan pedagogy into their own pedagogical practice.
The course deals with the following content:
- The Dalton Plan in the context of reform pedagogy
- Didactics and methodology of the Dalton plan
- Classroom organization of the Dalton plan
- How do I become a Dalton teacher?
- Educational trip if possible, conversation lessons, ways to the Dalton School (certification criteria)
- Implementation models and implementation attempts
- Reflection, theses, diploma award
Course completion: Certification with diploma by "Dalton Austria" in cooperation with PH Upper Austria and "Dalton International":
Wels, Linz, Vienna, Deutschlandsberg, Graz-Seiersberg, Netherlands
Dates: 4 weekends each. Friday 2.30pm-7.00pm and Saturday 9.00am-4.30pm,
6 - 8 meeting days ("Dalton Club") plus one final day.
Observations: each according to your own needs
If necessary, educational trips: The announcement is made separately, participation is not mandatory.
Duration: 4 semesters
ECTS: Corresponds to 20 ECTS
Costs: EUR 150 per semester, not including the educational trip
Implementation and contact:
"Dalton Austria" 1210 Vienna, Bunsengasse 4/1/24, firstname.lastname@example.org or www.dalton-austria.com
Registrations: anytime (lateral entrances may be possible)
SPECIAL RULES: If there are at least 8 participants at one location, the course can also be held on site.
8503 St. Josef/ Weststmk. +43 660/8181253 email@example.com